“Your life gets better when you do. Work on you and the rest will follow”
In most cases, especially women, our bellies are a problem area. And its something that doesn’t have to take much thought to keep fat down. If you make a few small changes you will start seeing major changes. I always say I notice when my belly has a little bloat by the way my seat belt sits on my lap. I don’t like looking down and having that bulge over my jeans. I’ve come up with some tips to share with you that I’ve implemented to ensure that I’m comfortable in my skin.
- Drink a large glass of water before every meal.
- Eat 4-5 small meals a day.
- Really chew your food and eat slowly.
- Have good posture at all times, to strengthen your muscles in your tummy.
- Do cardio at least 3 times per week, 20 minutes per day
- No sweets.
- Eat breakfast every day.
- Get your rest at night.
- No soda. No fast food.
- Add fiber to your diet.
- Eat vegetables with every meal.
- Reduce your salt.
- Have a colorful plate of food.
- Cut down on your alcohol consumption.
- Find a hobby to de-stress.
- Do planks every day.
- Climb stairs instead of taking the elevator.
- Do leg lifts.
- Do wall sits.
- Remember to hold in your stomach while doing all exercises. You will feel it!
**STAY INSPIRED AND MOTIVATED**